1. Security. Using the vertical blade and triangular double-fulcrum design, the main force points concentrated in the hub, so blade lose, broken and leaf flying-out and other issues have been a better solved.
2. Noise. The use of horizontal rotation and blade application aircraft wing design, making the noise reduced to an unperceivable level in natural environment.
4. Rotation radius. Because of its design structure and special operating principle, it has a smaller radius of rotation than other types of wind turbines, it saves space, while improving efficiency
5. Power generation curve characteristics. Start wind speed is lower than other types of wind turbines, the power generation increasing rate is relatively gentle, so between 5 to 8 meters wind speed range, it could produce 10% to 30% power than other types of wind turbines.
6. Effective wind speed range. special control principle makes its effective wind speed range expected to 2.5 ~ 25m / s, in the maximum use of wind resources, obtain a higher power generation, improve wind power investment economics.
7. Brake device. The blade itself has speed protection, and can configure manual mechanical and electronic brake meantime, in the absence of typhoon and super gust area, manual brake is enough.
8. Operation and maintenance. Direct drive type permanent magnet generator, without gear box and steering mechanism, regularly(usually every six months) check the connection of the running parts.
9. Application. The turbine could be installed near facilities, such as residences, parks, schools, building rooftops, roads and walking street, etc
1. vertical wind turbine 1 set.
On grid system diagram
ADVANTAGES OF GRID-TIED SYSTEMS
1. SAVE MORE MONEY WITH NET METERING
A grid-connection will allow you to save more money with wind generator through better efficiency rates, net metering, plus lower equipment and installation costs:
).Batteries, and other stand-alone equipment, are required for a fully functional off-grid wind system and add to costs as well as maintenance. Grid-tied wind systems are therefore generally cheaper and simpler to install.
).Your wind turbine generator will often generate more electricity than what you are capable of consuming. With net metering, homeowners can put this excess electricity onto the utility grid instead of storing it themselves with batteries.
).Net metering (or feed-in tariff schemes in some countries) play an important role in how wind power is incentivized. Without it,residential wind systems would be much less feasible from a financial point of view.
).Many utility companies are committed to buying electricity from homeowners at the same rate as they sell it themselves.
2. THE UTILITY GRID IS A VIRTUAL BATTERY
).Electricity has to be spent in real time. However, it can be temporarily stored as other forms of energy (e.g. chemical energy in batteries). Energy storage typically comes with significant losses.
).The electric power grid is in many ways also a battery, without the need for maintenance or replacements, and with much better efficiency rates. In other words, more electricity (and more money) goes to waste with conventional battery systems.
).According to EIA data, national, annual electricity transmission and distribution losses average about 7% of the electricity that is transmitted in the United States. Lead-acid batteries, which are commonly used with solar panels, are only 80-90% efficient at storing energy, and their performance degrades with time.
).Additional perks of being grid-tied include access to backup power from the utility grid (in case your solar system stop generating electricity for one reason or another). At the same time you help to mitigate the utility company`s peak load. As a result, the efficiency of our electrical system as a whole goes up.
Off grid system diagram
ADVANTAGES OF OFF-GRID SOLAR SYSTEMS
1. NO ACCESS TO THE UTILITY GRID
Off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
Consider off-gird if you’re more than 100 yards from the grid. The costs of overhead transmission lines range from $174,000 per mile (for rural construction) to $11,000,000 per mile (for urban construction).
2. BECOME ENERGY SELF-SUFFICIENT
Living off the grid and being self-sufficient feels good. For some people, this feeling is worth more than saving money.
Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security. Power failures on the utility grid do not affect off-grid wind systems.
On the flip side, batteries can only store a certain amount of energy, and during cloudy times, being connected to the grid is actually where the security is. You should install a backup generator to be prepared for these kinds of situations.
1.Refund or replacement request is available only the requests within 1 week after parcel received
& returning the item as the same condition as received.
2.Please contact us to request a return authorization. Your name, auction number, and reason for return should be included in the email. All items returned must contain all original packaging materials.
3.Please repack the item carefully. Items returned will be tested and a new replacement will be shipped to the buyer immediately when found defective.In the event that a suitable replacement is not available then a refund will be issued. Shipping, handling and insurance fees are non refundable.
4.If the item is found non-defective, the item will be sent back to the buyer at buyer’s expense.