1. Security. Using the vertical blade and triangular double-fulcrum design, the main force points concentrated in the hub, so blade lose, broken and leaf flying-out and other issues have been a better solved.
2. Noise. The use of horizontal rotation and blade application aircraft wing design, making the noise reduced to an unperceivable level in natural environment.
3. Wind resistance. Horizontal rotation and triangular double fulcrum design make it only bear a small wind pressure, so that it can withstand 45 m/s super typhoon.
4. Rotation radius. Because of its design structure and special operating principle, it has a smaller radius of rotation than other types of wind turbines, it saves space, while improving efficiency
5. Power generation curve characteristics. Start wind speed is lower than other types of wind turbines, the power generation increasing rate is relatively gentle, so between 5 to 8 meters wind speed range, it could produce 10% to 30% power than other types of wind turbines.
6. Effective wind speed range. special control principle makes its effective wind speed range expected to 2.5 ~ 25m / s, in the maximum use of wind resources, obtain a higher power generation, improve wind power investment economics.
7. Brake device. The blade itself has speed protection, and can configure manual mechanical and electronic brake meantime, in the absence of typhoon and super gust area, manual brake is enough.
8. Operation and maintenance. Direct drive type permanent magnet generator, without gear box and steering mechanism, regularly(usually every six months) check the connection of the running parts.
9. Application. The turbine could be installed near facilities, such as residences, parks, schools, building rooftops, roads and walking street, etc
1. vertical wind turbine 1 set.
On grid system diagram
ADVANTAGES OF GRID-TIED SYSTEMS
1. SAVE MORE MONEY WITH NET METERING
A grid-connection will allow you to save more money with wind generator through better efficiency rates, net metering, plus lower equipment and installation costs:
).Batteries, and other stand-alone equipment, are required for a fully functional off-grid wind system and add to costs as well as maintenance. Grid-tied wind systems are therefore generally cheaper and simpler to install.
).Your wind turbine generator will often generate more electricity than what you are capable of consuming. With net metering, homeowners can put this excess electricity onto the utility grid instead of storing it themselves with batteries.
).Net metering (or feed-in tariff schemes in some countries) play an important role in how wind power is incentivized. Without it,residential wind systems would be much less feasible from a financial point of view.
).Many utility companies are committed to buying electricity from homeowners at the same rate as they sell it themselves.
2. THE UTILITY GRID IS A VIRTUAL BATTERY
).Electricity has to be spent in real time. However, it can be temporarily stored as other forms of energy (e.g. chemical energy in batteries). Energy storage typically comes with significant losses.
).The electric power grid is in many ways also a battery, without the need for maintenance or replacements, and with much better efficiency rates. In other words, more electricity (and more money) goes to waste with conventional battery systems.
).According to EIA data, national, annual electricity transmission and distribution losses average about 7% of the electricity that is transmitted in the United States. Lead-acid batteries, which are commonly used with solar panels, are only 80-90% efficient at storing energy, and their performance degrades with time.
).Additional perks of being grid-tied include access to backup power from the utility grid (in case your solar system stop generating electricity for one reason or another). At the same time you help to mitigate the utility company`s peak load. As a result, the efficiency of our electrical system as a whole goes up.
Off grid system diagram
ADVANTAGES OF OFF-GRID SOLAR SYSTEMS
1. NO ACCESS TO THE UTILITY GRID
Off-grid solar systems can be cheaper than extending power lines in certain remote areas.
Consider off-gird if you’re more than 100 yards from the grid. The costs of overhead transmission lines range from $174,000 per mile (for rural construction) to $11,000,000 per mile (for urban construction).
2. BECOME ENERGY SELF-SUFFICIENT
Living off the grid and being self-sufficient feels good. For some people, this feeling is worth more than saving money.
Energy self-sufficiency is also a form of security. Power failures on the utility grid do not affect off-grid wind systems.
On the flip side, batteries can only store a certain amount of energy, and during cloudy times, being connected to the grid is actually where the security is. You should install a backup generator to be prepared for these kinds of situations.
1.Refund or replacement request is available only the requests within 1 week after parcel received
& returning the item as the same condition as received.
2.Please contact us to request a return authorization. Your name, auction number, and reason for return should be included in the email. All items returned must contain all original packaging materials.
3.Please repack the item carefully. Items returned will be tested and a new replacement will be shipped to the buyer immediately when found defective.In the event that a suitable replacement is not available then a refund will be issued. Shipping, handling and insurance fees are non refundable.
4.If the item is found non-defective, the item will be sent back to the buyer at buyer’s expense.
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
We do not issue the refund if:
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.