• SFFS system is mainly used for central supply of domestic hot water and hot water supply for commercial buildings.
• Depending on different capacities of the water tank, SFFS mainly includes 9 common used models, 200L,300L,500L,600L,800L and 1000L for different water requests.
SFFS is mainly composed of hot water storage tanks, flat plate solar collectors,work stations (controllers and circulation pumps), expansion tanks,filling valves,exhaust valves,collector connections and pipeline.
1.3 Working Principle
SFFS is a passive circulating split solar heating system. The flat plate solar collector absorbs heat energy during daytime and,circulating pumps work under temperature difference control. At the same time, working fluid is heated fast when going through solar collector, then transfers heat energy to the water tank or heat exchanger.
• Split pressurized solar heating system has a architectural integration design.
• Flat plate solar collector provides medium and high temperature hot water, suitable for use in various environments such as high temperature and hot areas.
• Split pressurized water tank can work together with hot water equipment such as gas heater, boiler, electric heater, heat pump etc.
• The intelligent design of the temperature difference cycle effectively reduces energy consumption.
• Expansion vessel, PT valve, heat exchanger (copper coil),effectively protect the system safely and stably, and extend the service life.
2.3 Optional Accessories
1.Ferrule Fitting Connection
2.Air Vent Valve
Exclude the air inside the circulation pipeline.
Prevent any blockage in the pipeline.
Add working fluid into pipeline.
Pipe for connection.
6.Manual Filling Pump
The pump helps add working fluid into pipeline.
Electric heating as an auxiliary power for backup.
8.Mixed Thermostatic Valve
Automatically control the outlet temperature according to the setting.
9.Pressure Relief Valve
Regulate and stabilize pressure.